Bienvenidos/as a la nueva página web del CEP Tenerife Sur. Un sitio creado para difundir toda la información que se genera en torno a su actividad profesional y educativa, permitiendo establecer contacto con todas las áreas y sectores de nuestra Comunidad Educativa.
Active methodologies to prevent early school leaving – Tenerife
1) Learn the basics of various active methodologies as a way to tackle early school leaving.
2) Study the theory of multiple intelligences as a way to value other students’ skills.
3) Understand the need to use active methodologies to obtain competencies from students
4) Improve digital skills by working with a range of interesting tools, software for teaching and learning
Day 1: Welcome and multiple intelligences
• Presentation of the course and the participants.
• The theory of multiple intelligences.
Day 2: Cooperative Learning
• Visit to a local school involved in the topics related to the course
• The principles of Cooperative Learning.
• Communication and Information Technologies and Cooperative Learning
Day 3: Project-based Learning
•Visit to a local school involved in the topics related in the course
•The principles of Project-Based Learning
•Communication and Information Technologies and Project-based Learning.
Day 4: Teach to think.
•Visit to a local school involved in the topics related to the course
•How to teach to think to our students.
•Communication and Information Technologies to learn to think.
Day 5: cultural and social immersion
From morning to afternoon
•Trip around Tenerife to explore the most important aspects of our culture.
•Releasing of official course certifications.
The methodology will adopt a hands on approach. The participants will have the opportunity to experience the theoretical framework.
We will make visits to centers in order to carry out observations of best practice.
We aim to build a diverse and stimulating environment for participants to exercise reflection, working and learning.
After the confirmation and before starting, previous knowledge and experience of participants will be checked, as well as their specific needs related to the topics of our training course.
Our main mission is to train in-service teachers who teach at Infant school, Primary or Secondary levels, as well as those who teach vocational training. We also deal with exchanging best practice, reflection on the learning and teaching processes and innovation for the whole educational system. Our main concern is to foster an active, creative, competent and happy citizenship in order to contribute a more dynamic and fair society.
Our organization is characterized by a strong sense of commitment with the educational community. We also promote innovation, hard work, enthusiasm and self-initiative.
At the end of the course, each participant will be awarded with a certificate of attendance. The Europass Mobility Certificate will be issued upon request of the sending organization
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us (+34 922 391005 Marcos Méndez firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be delighted to find out the best solution for you.
- 28.01.2019 > 01.02.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 30.11.2018
"Trackback" Enlace desde tu web.