Bienvenidos/as a la nueva página web del CEP Tenerife Sur. Un sitio creado para difundir toda la información que se genera en torno a su actividad profesional y educativa, permitiendo establecer contacto con todas las áreas y sectores de nuestra Comunidad Educativa.
Publicaciones etiquetadas ‘KA!’
1) Learn the basics of various active methodologies as a way to tackle early school leaving.
2) Study the theory of multiple intelligences as a way to value other students’ skills.
3) Understand the need to use active methodologies to obtain competencies from students
4) Improve digital skills by working with a range of interesting tools, software for teaching and learning
In the morning from 10:00 to 13:00 presentation and visit to a school
In the afternoon: free time.
- In the morning from 10:00 to 13:30 visit to a school to see evidences of Project Based Learning.
- In the afternoon from 16:00 to 19:00 lecture about Project Based Learning and Teach to Think.
In the morning from 10:00 to 13:30 visit to a school to see evidences of cooperative work.
In the afternoon from 16:00 to 19:00 lecture about Cooperative Learning.
In the morning from 10:00 to 13:30 visit to a school to see evidences of teaching best practices.
In the afternoon from 16:00 to 19:00 lecture about Gamification.
In the morning: free time.
In the afternoon: cultural and social immersion.
Guided tour to the Teide including two short walks in Roques de García and Minas de San Jorge. After this we will the dinner and we will end up enjoying the sky through a telescope.
The methodology will adopt a hands on approach. The participants will have the opportunity to experience the theoretical framework.
We will make visits to centers in order to carry out observations of best practice.
We aim to build a diverse and stimulating environment for participants to exercise reflection, working and learning.