Last Monday, 30th April, our sixth graders worked very hard to get a delicious Scottish breakfast.
This is an activity included in the unit they are learning right now in our English classes.
Cooking is great for learning more English, but also for realising how people live in the countries where English is spoken.
This is all they do for preparing the breakfast:
- Arlen and Román prepared the buttered toast.
- Giselle and Ancor grilled the tomatoes and the sausages.
- Zuleima and Giovanni grilled the bacon.
- Jeremie C. and Dalla cooked the black pudding.
- Teacher Rubí and Nuhazet prepared the scrambled eggs.
- Alberto and Kevin cooked the mushrooms.
- Alba and Sergio heated the baked beans in tomato sauce.
- Miguel and Joel heated the water for the tea, with Rubí’s help.
- Mixell, Carlos and David set the tables and prepared the plates with all the food.
- And Jeremie P. was the photographer.
GREAT JOB, GUYS!
YOU DID TERRIFIC!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
WE ALL LOVE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST!
If you want to learn more English while cooking, visit Children’s Recipes.
Publicado por Gabriela Avero