During this 2019-2020 academic year and the next 2020-2021 academic year, our Aulas Enclave will participate as partners in the European project KA229: “PEACE: Photographic Education for Altruism, Compassion and Empathy”.
The coordinating center is the Lycee Professionnel La Trinite in Martinique, France.
The Schools that will participate are:
• Colegiul National CANTEMIR-VODE of Romania.
• Escola Secundária de Loulé de Portugal.
• SOLSKI CENTER KRSKO SEVNICA of Slovenia.
• IES Holy Cross of Spain.
• Technikum TEB Edukacja w Lesznie from Poland.
The objectives of this project are:
• Develop in our students artistic and creative skills in general and through photography.
• Develop digital skills and learn how to use them efficiently.
• Increase in our students the civic spirit and the desire to get involved in the resolution of world conflicts.
For the Consequence of these objectives we will carry out different activities with our students as well as with students of the classrooms where they are integrated . There will also be exhibitions of photographs made and processed by them.
The first meeting of all the participants in this project will be in January2020 in Martinica.