Early next month of April, our Erasmus+ students will begin their mobility and traneeship experiences. Destinations, pending final confirmation, are:
- Poland: There will go 3 students of Computer Systems Administration, 3 from Automatization and Robotics and 6 Tourism ones. The cities will be: Cracow and Wroclaw.
- Germany: In the área of Cologne will stay 1 Cross-Plattform Application Development student.
- Czech Republic: 2 students of Computer Systems Administration will work in the city of Prague.
- Italy: 1 student of Computer Systems Administration will work near the city of Catania, in Sicily.
- Ireland: 1 student of Cross-plattform Applications Development will work in the city of Dublin.
- Scotland: 1 student of Web Applications Development will work in the city of Edimbourgh.
Now we are fully busy with all their documentation, bank transfers, partners contacts and all preparatory actions.
This online application will allow all the students to do a previous language skills test, an online course during the mobilities and a final skills test after the traineeship. Each student in the most suitable language for the traineeship, depending in both country of destination and previous languages knowledges. It’s expected the students will improve their language skills with the mobility experience and the use of OLS.
Our 18 HE students selected for the Erasmus+ KA1 mobilities of 2015 (15 Erasmus+ funded and 3 Zero grants funded by DGFP and Cajacanarias) have just signed the Agreements and have received most of the needed documentation and information.
In order to the scholarships, they will receive in their bank accounts 80% of the Erasmus+ / 100% of DGFP / 80% Cajacanarias funding in the next days.