What is Padlet (formally Wallwisher)?
- Padlet is a virtual wall that allows people to express their thoughts on a common topic easily. It works like an online sheet of paper where people can put any content (e.g. images, videos, documents, text) anywhere on the page, together with anyone, from any device.
- Socrative is your classroom app for fun, effective classroom engagement. No matter where or how you teach, Socrative allows you to instantly connect with students as learning happens.Quickly assess students with prepared activities or on-the-fly questions to get immediate insight into student understanding. Then use auto-populated results to determine the best instructional approach to most effectively drive learning.
Ejemplo realizado por el CEAD:Socrative
Este test se realizó en clase con los alumnos y sus móviles. Socrative permite crear un archivo PDF que puede ser usado en clases más convencionales.
This socrative test was ccarried out in one lesson with the students’ smartphones. Socrative allows the creation of a PDF file to be used in more conventional lesson.
- Create a Slideshow with Photos, Videos and Music . Add Text, Special Effects, and Transitions. Share via Email, Blogs, Facebook, and Youtube.Burn onto DVD or download as a video file.
Ejemplo realizado por CEAD:Kizoa
– Ourbook (http://www.ourboox.com/)
- Ourboox is the world’s simplest free platform for creating amazing e-books.
- Create beautiful page-flipping digital books in minutes
- Embed video, music, animation, games, maps and more
- Share your books with friends and the world
- http://www.puzzle-maker.com/ – Wordsearches and crossword puzzles which can be downloaded ready made or custom made.
- http://www.discoveryeducation.com/free-puzzlemaker/?CFID=13725570&CFTOKEN=94041981 – Make your own word puzzles.
- http://www.spellingcity.com/ – A website with some free content. Allows teacher to enter some words and produces a variety of spelling exercises instantly.
- http://www.teachers-pet.org/index.php – An application developed by a teacher. It can be downloaded on to a PC (not an Apple) and used to create editable worksheets in Word or Open Office.
- http://www.wordle.net/create – Simply enter text to create word clouds.
- Using google forms to create a quiz This is a video tutorial but it is based on the old version of google drive which looks a bit different.
- 8 steps to create engaging google forms This is a blog post with step-by-step instructions with pictures. This is based on the current version of google drive.
- How To Enable Video Questions Editor in Youtube This is a video tutorial on how to add questions to YouTube videos.
- How To Download YouTube Videos Here’s a video tutorial on downloading YouTube videos.
- geosettr create street view geography This is a blog entry explaining how to create google street view quizzes.
- classmarker This is a site where you can create online tests for your students. It’s free up to a certain number of tests.rendenisteaching If you go to «Generators», you’ll find a few different types of worksheets you can create.
- discovery education free-puzzlemaker You can create word searches and other types of puzzles here.
- Cloze Generator It does what it says on the label. Nothing special but super easy to use.